Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to search blogger blogs for people with similar interests to follow their posts and share links etc

I must have spent at least ten hours searching for a method to search blogger.com blogs to find other bloggers with common interest to my interest in helping people save money.

The problem is the blogger does not provide any means to allow people to search their system for other blogs, except the extremely limited next blog link in the tool bar.

I searched google and yahoo high and low looking for a method, and it was by random chance that I found a solution.

Someone post the html source code for the following blogger search utility on their website .. and here it is:











Give it a try and you'll see it actually works!

I am hoping that I connect with other bloggers who want to help people with money saving ideas, as I'd like to share the http://www.cashsender.com/ website with them, as it is the only online payment website that offers money back with every payment sent.

Cheers,
Henry Tenby,
http://www.cashsender.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment